Sunday, 01 April 2012 14:16
Getting citrix to work on ios devices (ipod, iPhone, ipad):
- Find and install “Citrix Receiver” in app store;
- Start “Receiver”;
Sunday, 26 February 2012 20:19
This article was originally found at "https://support.astaro.com/support/index.php/RADIUS". We have updated it, because the original was a little light on information, and is considered outdated now.
This was created in a hope that others can get more information, and not have to spend as much time as me, tracking down issues and piecing everything together (not being an expert on RADIUS Authentication)
Thursday, 16 February 2012 14:39
We often get asked how to get information from an .ISO .bin or other type of CD / DVD image file, so here are the easiest ways we know of.
- Mount the ISO as though it was burnt to a CD/DVD and inserted into a drive on your PC
- Extract all files from the image to a directory on your PC
Mount the CD/DVD Image
Download and install Virtual CloneDrive from slysoft, double click on your file and start browsing.
Extract the files
Download and install Universal extractor, then right mouse click on the file and choose extract, select a location, and kick back and relax for a minute or two while the magic happens.
Sunday, 30 January 2011 10:02
Have you ever wondered how all those CDs & DVDs are made ?
this discovery channel video shows you exactly how its done (its a bit old now, but i'm sure the process is still similar).
Wednesday, 26 January 2011 15:03
When working with Joomla templates such as ja_purity creating or editing templates or editing module locations, there are a few things that come in handy.
- Using firefox with firebug is a great way to test and fix little problems
- Knowing where the template positions are is an easy click away. The link to know is index.php?tp=1 this will show all the position names and locations within the template.