SecureVNC Plugin allows secure communications (Using AES256) between VNC viewer and server.
- download scprompt.
- download SecureVNC.dsm (use google)
- place SecureVNC.dsm in some_path/scpromt_dir/scprompt/
(there are all conf files and others)
- Next step is to configure your some_path/scpromt_dir/scprompt/ultravnc.ini.
You can make it by your hands or just start some_path/scpromt_dir/scprompt/winvnc.exe and configure it through the program propeties.
All changes made in program gui will be written to some_path/scpromt_dir/scprompt/ultravnc.ini
- Enable SecureVNC.dsm plugin (by hands or through gui).
- Configure scprompt.ini through gui (provided by settings_manager.exe).
- “build” your sc.
- run vncviewer in listen mode, don’t forget to:
- copy SecureVNC.plugin to vncviewer’s directory
- make vncviewer use SecureVNC.plugin.