Getting citrix to work on ios devices (ipod, iPhone, ipad):
- Find and install “Citrix Receiver” in app store;
- Start “Receiver”;
This article was originally found at "https://support.astaro.com/support/index.php/RADIUS". We have updated it, because the original was a little light on information, and is considered outdated now.
This was created in a hope that others can get more information, and not have to spend as much time as me, tracking down issues and piecing everything together (not being an expert on RADIUS Authentication)
We often get asked how to get information from an .ISO .bin or other type of CD / DVD image file, so here are the easiest ways we know of.
- Mount the ISO as though it was burnt to a CD/DVD and inserted into a drive on your PC
- Extract all files from the image to a directory on your PC
Mount the CD/DVD Image
Download and install Virtual CloneDrive from slysoft, double click on your file and start browsing.
Extract the files
Download and install Universal extractor, then right mouse click on the file and choose extract, select a location, and kick back and relax for a minute or two while the magic happens.
So much has changed in this version that we figured it was about time to move to version #1 ...
New manual version released (We realised this hadn't been updated in a while ... only about 2 years old)
Updates for THIS release
- Add - All GUI - Disclaimer GUI shows on startup if disclaimer.htm or disclaimer_*language*.htm exists in scprompt dir (examples: disclaimer_english.htm or disclaimer_german.htm)
Add - All GUI - New tool menu to allow whiteboard writing on screen
Add - All GUI - New tool menu to Start Beacon GUI to call user back to screen.
Add - All GUI - Contextual menu to the Main GUI Screens (doesn't work too well on button or automatic GUIs - but otherwise works well)
Add - Auto GUI - translation are now available for this GUI type
Add - Auto GUI - Is now an option in GUI_Type within the INI (in addition to the commandline)
Add - Auto GUI - Option to disable Beeps on timer count-down ([Common] > GUIAUTOSILENT=1)
Add - Manual GUI - Is now an option in GUI_Type within the INI (will make settings manager easier to setup manual & automatic GUI's).
Add - Button GUI - Service Mode (untested, and needs refining, but its there)
Add - Builder - NSIS to Builder (i just made the Batch script into the autoit script ... so now it uses the directory name as the application name)
Add - Builder - Setting for Pre (Before) & Post (After) when creating the shortcuts in NSIS mode Builder.INI (best i can do at this point)
Add - Settings Manager - New settings manager (has 4 tabs in it now, to make selections a little easier to understand, and give me room to add more settings as required).
Add - Settings Manager - a "test it" button (or press "CTRL + T").
Add - Settings Manager - GUI (Accelerator) shortcut keys for Apply ("CTRL + S") and new test ("CTRL + T")
UPDATE - Settings Manager - now uses (most of) the latest settings and should be easier and better to use (a few of the minor setting left out, but it is enough for the moment)
UPDATE - All GUI - Change all Languages to use Seperate Language INI files (including English) to allow better selection of Languages and easier Maintenance into the future.
UPDATE - All GUI - Translations now all use the LANG_*****.INI files. All OS IDs are now automatic - may add manual override at a later date if required.
UPDATE - All GUI - Make sure all Translated Languages are in this release
FIX - Error with Combo GUI and one Predefined Connection + Manual (the Predefined connection would disapear - leaving only manual)
Removed - All GUI - Dependancy on [Common] > UsePredefined=1 has been removed as it is no longer needed due to setting Manual as a GUI_Type option
TO-DO for NEXT release
- Add - Translator - New App - allows easy selection and addition of languages - which can then be listed for blank translations
- Add - All GUI - If Admin, shutdown all known other versions of VNC before starting SCPrompt in servicemode, then start them up again on exit (save the services we stopped to a temp .ini to allow for recovery after support finishes, no matter how many reboots later that is)
- Add - Builder - Allow Setting of Company name and more from INI for NSIS package type
- Add - Settings Manager - Option to setup your own UVNC Password (and read the current one in if possible
- UPDATE - All GUI - UVNC version to 22.214.171.124+ (requires above in settings manager)
- UPDATE - Buttons GUI - Fix when manual button pressed, the manual address, port & ID inputs cannot be clicked (but can tab to them)
- UPDATE - All GUI - Get all translations updated !!!
- FIX - Auto GUI - Diagnose why the icon doesn't change on automatic GUI ... (why does it ?)
- Add - All GUI - Safemode starting of VNC server - The Latest BETA version of UVNC server allows for rebooting to safe mode ... so not needed anymore - just replace winvnc.exe with latest BETA (which is already a to-do for the next release)
STG_AutoDialer will establish a dialup (RAS) connection, and maintain it ... if connection is dropped, the application automatically redials to selected connection.
The STG_AutoDialer application creates a log file, recording the connection times, when a connection is lost (and thus redialed). The log file is automatically deleted upon each launch of the application (ie on reboot).
The STG_AutoDialer only checks for connection status each second, this reduces needless CPU power being consumed.
The application displays as a tray icon only (after setup), and is designed to only display minimal information (except when re/dialing). The Tray Icon looks like a traffic light, and is made up of three different icon files which can be replaced with other icons as needed.
Secure Technology Group is proud to provide above program as a free open source application.
It is provided under the GPL license (version 3 or later).
This application is provided in the hope that it may be useful.
It is provided without warranty, implied or otherwise.
Testing and background:
I have several relatives that are not so good with computers, but like the internet.
I managed to get them to agree to automatically dialing the internet on computer startup.
This means that remote PC support is fairly painless.
After this application was setup for family, i had a need to maintain a RAS connection on a remote system (that took 2 hours drive for the nearest tech to get to). so this application was redeveloped to create a RAS connection, rather then relying on Huwaei modem software (and pressing buttons within it)
Testing has been done on windows 2000 & XP machines, although Vista & 7 should work fine also.
This application was originally designed to be used with huwaei wirerless broadband modem software.
As such, we expected the application to be run the the installation directory of your huwaei modem connectivity software.
When run for the first time, it will prompt for the following:
- 1) the filename of the huwaei modem software (this is usually customised by your ISP);
- 2) the name of the Connection Prompt (when above is started and connect button pressed), while dialing and establishing connection;
- 3) the name of the dialup connection to use (application will use this name to dial the internet, so if its wrong, manual editing of the INI may be required;
These settings will be saved to the INI for future use.
A shortcut can be added to this startup folder, to make the application automatically start on Logon.
See customising section for available commandline arguements.
If the following Icons exist in the same directory, application will use them by defualt, else use its internal ones:
icon.ico (replaces the icon taken from huwaei connection app (used in tray on startup only)
green.ico (used when successful connection is made and all is good)
orange.ico (used while connection is being established)
red.ico (used when disconnection is detected)
Command Line Arguements
Only one commandline arguement exists at present:
Startup (puts application to sleep for 60 seconds ... this helps with old slower computers, makes sure they have time to start esentual apps).
Page 1 of 3<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 Next > End >>